THE Philippine Navy (PN) is in need of 200 officers and 1,500 enlisted personnel.
The Naval Forces Central (Navforcen) will launch the Visayan mobile recruitment for applicants from May 9-12 at the University of Cebu main campus on Sanciangko Street, Cebu City.
Through the mobile recruitment, applicants need not go to the Philippine Navy headquarter in Manila to apply.
Processing of requirements has been going on since May 1 until May 8 at the Navforcen personnel office.
Applicants for officership and enlistment must be a natural-born Filipino; of good moral character; single and with no child to support; at least 5 feet tall; must not have any pending civil/criminal case; physically and mentally fit; and, must pass the Armed Forces of the Philippines’ aptitude battery test, IQ and special written examinations.
Applicants for officers should be 21-28 years old and graduates of a four-year or five-year degree course.
For enlistment, applicants should be 18-23 years old and should have finished at least 72 units college course or graduated a two-year vocational and associate courses.
Qualified applicants for officership will undergo the Naval Officers Candidate Course (NOCC). For enlisted personnel, they will undergo the Basic Seamanship Course (BSC).
While undergoing training for NOCC and BSC, applicants will receive a basic monthly pay of P26,567 for officers and P15,426 for candidate soldiers and an additional monthly allowance of P4,950, midyear and year-end cash gifts and bonuses.
Interested applicants may apply at the Navforcen headquarters in Looc, Lapu-Lapu City and bring original and photocopy of birth certificate, transcript of records for NOCC and Form 137 for BSC, certificate from any vocational schools, two 2×2 colored pictures, NBI clearance and accomplished application form.
For details, call the Navforcen Personnel office at 3409401 local 3115 or 0922-8826553, 0917-3090420 and 3409390.
Applicants may also contact or visit the Naval Reserve Center Eastern Visayas at Pier 3, Arellano Boulevard, Cebu City at 259-1136 local 6882; 514th NROTC unit in Tagbilaran City at 0939-7943238 and 563rd NROTC Unit at Siquijor State College in Larena, Siquijor.
- PH fiestas exhibit at SM
- Philippine Navy needs officers, enlisted personnel
- Kool Adventure Camp tapped for teambuilding
- Where’s the FOI bill?
- Flores de Mayo
- Troops seize land mines found in truck in Compostela Valley
- Ombudsman: Government team building no time for bingeing
- SALNs show richest, poorest congressmen
- Bureau of Customs files raps vs trading firm for smuggle try
- Aquino turns on Catanduanes power plants
Incoming search terms:
- philippine navy recruitment 2013
- philippine navy exam schedule 2013
- philippine navy recruitment schedule 2013
- phil navy recruitment 2013
- philippine navy hiring 2013
- philippine army recruitment schedule
- phil navy recruitment 2012
- philippine navy examination schedule 2013
- SPECIAL ENLESHMENT IN PHILLIPINE ARMY CEBU CITY