CEBU, Philippines – The Philippine Army is now hiring OCC and OPC candidates to become military officers with the rank of 2nd Lieutenant.
The Pre-Entry Written Examination (PWE) for Officer Candidate Course (OCC) and Officer Preparatory Course (OPC) will be conducted to all qualified applicants. The examinations will be conducted across Visayas on the following dates:
- April 11 to 16 —ARO for Visayas, CP Lapulapu Lahug, Cebu City;
- April 18 — University of Eastern Philippines, Catarman, Samar;
- April 19 — H8ID, CP Maulong, Catbalogan, Samar;
- April 21 — Leyte Colleges, Tacloban City;
- April 23 — St. Joseph Colleges, Maasin, Leyte;
- April 25 — 702CDC, CP Bernido, Tagbilaran, Bohol;
- April 28 — Capiz State University, Capiz;
- April 29 — Western Institute of Technology, Iloilo City;
- April 30 to May 15 — ARO for Visayas Camp Lapulapu, Lahug, Cebu City.
Applicants must be natural born citizen, Baccalaureate degree holder (4 yrs or 5 yrs), single, never been married and has no legal obligation to support a child at the time of OCC oath taking, at least 5 feet in height, of good moral character, no pending case in civil or military courts, PAATB score of 100 or higher and have passed the Army Qualifying Examination (AQE) and Special Written Examination (SWE), physically mentally and psychologically fit.
OCC applicants must be 21 to 24 years old while OPCs must be 21 to 30 years old.
Those who will pass the PWE (PAATB, AQE SWE) will be interviewed by the OCC CAD Board in May.
Incoming search terms:
- philippine army exam schedule 2012
- officer candidate school philippine army
- paatb exam schedule 2013
- officer candidate course philippine army
- paatb exam result 2012
- philippine army examination 2012
- philippine army exam result 2012
- philippine army qualifying exam reviewer
- occ philippine army
- phil army exam